Tuesday 16 August 2011

Will Young doesn't think about his new album "dishonest"

'Jealousy' hitmaker Will Young doesn't think about his new album "dishonest".

V Festival tickets here online

The singer new album 'Echoes' focus on the dance sound has changed, but he was first known for his pop ballads do not feel like it, he associate with people who have changed the course is very high.

He said: "My music has evolved a fair bit and I would say this is an electro-pop album. It's something I've wanted to do for around six years and this felt like the right time to change musical direction.

"The music still retains an essence of me so it doesn't feel like I've done something dishonest."

As well as getting experimental with his music, Will's career still likes to challenge myself with and he behind the scenes in the movie business has enjoyed getting involved.

He said: "While I was making this album I took some time out to go to Serbia where I filed a documentary on Ralph Fiennes' forthcoming film version of Shakespeare's tragedy 'Coriolanus'. I've invested money in the film and I'm a silent producer, which is amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment