Monday 25 July 2011

Will Young did not think he "entirely happy" record

Will Young did not think he "entirely happy" record will ever write.

V Festival

The 'Changes' singer, his new album 'Echoes' on the track after an encounter with a former lover has written believes his songs will always have some element of sadness to them.

He said: "Two of the saddest songs on this album were written after I bumped into someone I used to see, which sent me into a spin.

"It was like a punch in the stomach. I think you need that. I don't think I'll ever write an entirely happy record."

While he's glad with his career, Will doesn't think he is "good" at relationships and "potty" is going and when they are dating I can not stop myself from things overanalysing.

The 33-year-old star told Attitude magazine: "I'm pretty good with most things except relationships. When it comes to matters of the heart I do go a bit potty.

"I think I'm getting better with age but I still analyse the texts - what does one kiss mean and all that stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment