Thursday 22 September 2011

Will Young armpits sweats so much

British singer Will Young armpits sweats so much that he once controlled this issue in a bid to try Botox injections.

Leeds Festival tickets online

The Leave Right Now hitmaker
is suffering from severe perspiration, while he is performing on stage with the embarrassing situation and has decided to seek medical help.

The Botox injections, which are known to help prevent excess perspiration is recommended, but the procedure failed to cure the problem.

Young tells British TV host Jonathan Ross, "I tried it (Botox) once actually under my arms, because I sweat a lot. I sweat a lot - why am I saying this? So I went to this chap (man) and he gave me some Botox and I sweated through it and he said, 'You're the only man in Europe to sweat through Botox'."

No comments:

Post a Comment