Sunday 6 February 2011

Will Young Saw A Ghost....?


He believes he saw a ghost when he was a child has revealed by Will Young.

The 32-year-old singer and actor stars in new ITV drama Bedlam as geeky Ryan who switched into Bedlam Heights - a pre-Victorian mental asylum getting converted into luxury apartments - and has some real life spooky experiences to influence his performance.

Will revealed: "I remember running through a friend's very old house and seeing some curtains, that were tied back, close behind me. Also his Scalextric - showing my age, there! - used to go round on its own. I didn't like staying over.

"I also think my house in Cornwall is haunted, but I think she's a nice ghost."

He revealed that he could never sleep in a former mental home.

He said: "No way! I couldn't think of anything worse, I wouldn't be able to sleep. I think people leave energies behind.

"I believe in energies, I'm not sure if it's the whole white sheet thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment