Wednesday 16 February 2011

British Singer Will Young Marathon Vow


For the upcoming London marathon,singer Will Young persuades fans to sponsor him and has vowed to don a 'mankini' for the race next year (12) if he raises $60,000 .

For the 26.4 mile (42.2 kilometre) run through the U.K. capital in April (11),the singer is training these days.

Will Young is looking for sponsors for his British charity which helps disadvantaged youngsters.

In a post on his Just Giving page, Young writes, "I am very excited/nervous about running the marathon for Catch22. With each painful mile I stumble along in my training I think of the potential money and profile I am raising for a charity that is very close to my heart."

He adds, "If I make £40,000 this year, I will do it in a mankini next year!" (c) WENN

2 comments:

  1. If you'd like to sponsor Will and help a great cause you can do so here: http://www.justgiving.com/Will-Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete