Saturday 21 July 2012

Will Young Desires Bjork Duet!!!

Will Young expressed that he wishes to duet with Bjork.The 'Jealously' hit maker that he has a long list of singer star he want to perform with, but the Icelandic singer is at the top.

He said: "I would like to work with so many people. Bjork, Prince. I'd like to sing with Annie Lennox. Just musically, loads of things, the list is endless."

He explained: "I want to do boules, I'd like to be an upholsterer. I'd take over on Antiques Roadshow to be an expert on Victorian dolls. Morris Dancers. I'd like to work with some Morris dancers. But I've learned not to keep asking people to try and do a Morris dancing video because they'll say no."

He has been questioned about what he has learned in his 10 year pop career and he replied : "Be careful with your mic technique because sometimes you hit yourself in the teeth and it hurts, and people hear it so you can't really cover it up."


No comments:

Post a Comment