Wednesday 9 March 2011

Will Young prepares to run the London Marathon

Pop star Will Young has been pounding the pavements as he prepares to run the London Marathon.

Pop idol winner on Friday for training sessions in Sheerness seafront charity Catch22 joined 15 youngsters.

Will 32 years old, he will attend the Virgin London Marathon on 17 April for Catch22, Which encourage them further education, apprenticeship and training by being involved in young helps.

He said: "Training across four continents for such a momentous run has been a real challenge, but one I am happy to embrace.

"I've met many young people at Catch22, such as the young people I trained with from Catch22 in Sheerness, who have overcome seemingly impossible situations. I always keep that in mind when the going gets tough in my training."

No comments:

Post a Comment